The 2019 Tacoma Pride Day is Saturday, July 13th from 12:00 – 6:00 PM in downtown Tacoma. Pride Day is a full day, family-friendly festival that features street-side vendor booths, live performances, and activities for all ages. Pride Day is the best attended Pride event in Tacoma with over 17,000 attendees in 2018 and is part of a series of Pride events held July 9 – July 21, 2019.
Downloadable Documentation for Vendors & Booths
Vendor Event Information
We are excited to have you joining us to celebrate at Tacoma Pride! Important event details:
- Date: Saturday July 13, 2019
- Location: Pacific Avenue between S 9th and S 7th Streets
- Set-up: 7:30 am – 10:30 am
- Event: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Load out: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- All Vendors and Food Trucks must check in at the Rainbow Center (RC) booth at the corner of S 9th & Pacific Avenue
- Set-up is from 7:30 am – 10:30 am. To help with traffic flow and provide better support, we have assigned arrival times for set-up this year. Groups and times will be:
- 7:30 am – Pink
- 8:15 am – Yellow
- 9:00 am – Blue
- Booth spaces are either 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’
- You are responsible for supplying:
- Tent weights (REQUIRED)
- Table, chairs, table linens, banners, etc.
- We also recommend bringing:
- Zip ties or twine for hanging banners
- Water-mister or spray bottle to keep cool.
- Water and/or thirst quenching beverages for staying hydrated.
- Fun items to draw people to your booth!
- Please remember, Tacoma Pride is a family-friendly event and your booth should be appropriate for all ages.
- You are responsible for parking for your vehicle outside of the event area.
- There are several parking garages along Pacific Avenue and Commerce Street.
- Tacoma Dome Park and Ride: Tacoma Link – Park your car at the Tacoma Dome garage, located at 25th and D Street, and take the Tacoma Link back to the event site.
- Booths must be set-up and ready for attendees by 11:00 am.
- The event officially opens at noon, with a soft open at 11:30 am.
- Load Out begins at 6:00 pm.
- No vehicles are allowed back on the street until after 6:00 pm.
- Please check at the RC booth before leaving.
- You must clean up and dispose of any trash in your space. Failure to remove trash or other items will result in a fine.
- Each Vendor must comply with all outlined rules and expectations, as well as the City of Tacoma regulations, on the day of the event.
For more information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 383-2318
VENDOR/BOOTH APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
- Applications will be accepted electronically, by mail, or in person at the Rainbow Center.
- All vendor applications must be complete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- All applications must be received by 5PM, Friday, March 29, 2019. You will be notified of decision on April 15, 2019.
Note: Do not send booth fees at this time.
Vendor Space Information:
Rainbow Center hosts three types of vendors: Non-profit, Arts & Crafts, Business. Vendors will be allocated a 10’x10’ outdoor space. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, table, chairs and display materials. Tent weights are MANDATORY. We require that all vendors make a commitment to stay at the festival during its entirety (noon to 6pm) and only break down booths at the conclusion of the festival. Space is limited; please plan to park off site.
Additionally, Pride Day will include a Food Court. Food trucks may apply to be part of the Food Court which includes six total spaces, three 10’ x 10’ and three 10’ x 20’.
Non-profit – Your non-profit organization or community service group is invited to share information with our community. Information or merchandise presented must contribute to the overall well-being of the community and must align with the spirit of Tacoma Pride.
Fee: A $250 non-refundable booth fee is required for all selected information vendors. Electricity is provided for an additional fee of $50.
Arts & Crafts Vendor
We are seeking high quality arts and crafts and small business vendors. Information or merchandise presented must contribute to the overall well-being of the community and must align with the spirit of Tacoma Pride.
Fee: A $375 non-refundable booth fee will be required from accepted artists. Electricity is provided for an additional fee of $50.
Information or merchandise presented must contribute to the overall well-being of the community and must align with the spirit of Tacoma Pride.
Fee: A $500 non-refundable booth fee will be required from accepted businesses. Electricity is provided for an additional fee of $50.
Food vendors must have valid food service and food handler’s permits issued by Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department. All food vendors must register and receive a permit from Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department. Information about obtaining a permit can be found online at www.tpchd.org. Vendors will be required to obtain liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Tacoma Rainbow Center as additional insured. Vendors must comply with Tacoma Fire Code. Applicants must submit a full menu, price list, and exact measurements of booth/truck. Tacoma Rainbow Center reserves the right to restrict certain entrees or beverages to avoid duplication. The Festival does NOT provide potable water. Each Vendor is required to provide five (5) food vouchers for use during event. Mail or email documents to email@example.com.
Fees: A non-refundable booth fee will be required from accepted food vendors.
- 10 x 10 space: $450
- 10 x 20 space: $500
Electricity is provided for an additional fee of $50. Failure to check-out or clean-up all trash and debris from booth space will result in a $75 fee.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM FRIDAY, March 29, 2019.
You will be notified of decision on April 15, 2019
DO NOT SUBMIT PAYMENT AT THIS TIME